Thursday, January 12, 2012

NEW YEARS EVE 2012

 Im back babyyyyy !!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!!!!!!  I apologize for the long delay , there were certain circumstances  I had to deal with.  Anyway I had an amazing vacay , in Miami Florida with amazing people.  Here are the pictures from New Years Eve!!!
 Its New Years Bitches!!!!!!!! Time to dress to Impress New Year is a big deal to me, and has been ever since I was little. people say that the way you spend your New Years Eve is the way your whole year will be. By the Chinese calender the year 2012 is the Year Of The Dragon, and it is believed you should wear all black with touches of gold or silver for Good Luck. Here I am wearing an all silk char-mouse  hand made dress, designed and made by me. Its asymmetrical and has a removable cowl shawl which can be worn many ways possible.  The side has button closures , which help the dress to be worn as a blouse if desired. The side has a slit with a long train, for major drama.

Vintage earing
Shoes - Triple platform Pump Casadai






 SHELBORNE HOTEL  MIAMI , FLORIDA NYE 2012

No comments: