Sunday, November 13, 2011

Velvet By The Night





Getting Inspired by other people's outfit is very natural and fun .  In today's story who what wear get-the-look-velvet-skirt.... I take the look of velvet and make it my own. I have work a velvet dress with a velvet jacket . Veryyyy dressy , easy, breazy , and va va voom sexy. 











Having the jacket and dress one color makes the look very classy, and dressy at the same time. A relaxed high bun says that you are not trying to hard, and the monotonal heels , that are sevelar colors and yet match my skin tone pull the entire look together.


------ > I love this look for an evening out, its very fall and ready for the holiday season.


               1. Jacket - Giafranco Ferre
               2. Dress -Sinequanone



Because sometimes a girls needs a cinderela moment !!!



1 comment:

wdn th said...

OH MY F GOD.... U'RE GORGEOUS!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
(u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)