Monday, August 8, 2011

Neon York

    Neon was seen everywhere on the resort runways this season. From Michael Kors to Christopher Kane. From Cotton to silk to neon feathers and even Herve Leger's favorite bandage dress, seen in neon sequined orange.  As a girl who loves her colors I was very excited to put on my summer neons. This very bright bikini is my best take on the summer brights.
From top left 1. Michael Kors 2.  Diane Von Furstenberg 3. Christopher Kane 4. Badgley Mishka 5. Herve Leger 6. Celine  

Orange Scarf Made by me ( price upon request )

A special Thank You to Hottie Dee Maya @DeeMya for inviting me and Hanna to her rooftop.



Neon Bikini both Victoria's Secrets

Sunglasses - Ray Bans

What a view ( Central Park East)


Central Park East

My biffle Hanna wearing an all jean ensemble to cover up her bathing suit.





No comments: